Hello to all and sundry, I'm back from a much needed break and have added some updates to the site that you can check out on the main page. The new Tom Gold photos are only half of what I have left of this batch to put up so more will come next time around. Thanks to those who sent me emails with well wishes towards my neck rehab, I'm a-ok now and enjoying a new year. I found a place to save $100-200 per semester on books, so I've started off great and hope the rest of you have too. And since it was a topic earlier, yes, I did get everything I wanted for Christmas....which was basically the new Within Temptation dvd and Doro's new album. Got it, my life is complete. *grin* Hope the holiday season was brilliant for everyone and enjoy the updates!

Chrys
The Infamous Fabulous and Often Quite Nutty Double Headed Moderator....(let's see how long my description can get in the next three months!)